by: Alfred Bryan
me to sin--
- In love's forbidden ways,
- For you can make all passion pure;
- The magic lure of your sweet eyes
- Each shape of sin makes virtue praise.
- Teach me to sin--
- Enslave me to your wanton charms,
- Crush me in your velvet arms
- And make me, make me love you.
- Make me fire your blood with new desire,
- And make me kiss you--lip and limb,
- Till sense reel and pusles swim.
- Aye! even if you hate me,
- Teach me to sin.
POEMS BY ALFRED BRYAN
"Enthralled" is reprinted
from Pagan Love Lyrics. Alfred Bryan. Los Angeles: K.
Mason & Collins Co., 1921.